Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mr. Gatti's and not studying

Alright, so I totally told myself, and my friends, that I would start this semester off right! I was going to stream  (re-watch lectures online) all of my classes the same night after the class, and start memorizing all the little stuff, as soon as the semester started........ Like hell. I spent the first two weeks of school playing Mario Party with the wife, and then this week, which I told myself to get in gear, I went to Hooters (it was Marie's suggestion I swear!) and then Gattiland with Marie, my mom, and my little brother. Needless to say I am feeling the pressure of the eight, that's right eight, 8, ocho, EIGHT, tests that are coming up in ten days. However, I don't really care! I had a lot of fun with my family and to say I'd rather spend time with my wife over pharmacy school is like saying that the vast majority of America is stupid (an understatement). 

So anyways, that is what's been going on this week, a whole lotta jacking around, but it has been fun. Yesterday we all wore red for women's heart health and our class almost all showed up in the crimson color. And we ended up taking a very good photo! 
And of course, I had to be up front! I dragged along my friends Sameer and Mike. Mike loves the attention too, but Sameer looks like someone pooped in his cereal.
So I need all of you loyal fans to go to this link, click "like" at the top of the page, then "like" our photo. It is a compilation of all three classes, but it says UTCOP on it. So it'll be easy to find. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and is able to catch up from the week, I know I am going to try, sucks to my ass-mar for having a nine hour shift. I chose it though and we for sure need the money, I can't take listening to Marie brag about being the sugar mama.

I will leave you with one last comment, I think I may have mentioned how crazy, and trashy, the people above us are, well right now the mom is cussing out the 6 & 7 year old kids. Dropping F-bombs like they're going out of style. I feel so bad for them. I have contemplated calling CPS on them but every time I see the kids outside they seem to be perfectly fine. I think they may have mental problems and the mom cannot handle the pressure all the time and she snaps. They cry all the time and run around like crazy, jumping on their beds and generally causing mayhem. The other day one of them was screaming his head off while getting on the school bus, at 6:35 am. I know exactly when that bus comes because I can hear them as I am getting ready for school. "Get the F down here." "Don't slam the Fing door." "You're gonna be late you little assholes, hurry up." And then the kids "WAHHHHAAHHHHHH". I truly love living in the ghetto.






NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment